The controller: Scandic Plastic-Free Inc.
VAT number: FI29484491
Tel: + 358 400 488 014
Postal address: Saunarannankuja 3, 02330 Espoo
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- When you make a purchase from our online store, as part of the purchase and sales transaction we collect information, such as your name, telephone number, address and email address.
- When you browse our online store, we automatically receive the IP address of the device used, the web browser used and the machine operating system used.
- If you order our newsletter, we will collect your email address.
- If we receive your permission, we may send you emails about our online store, our new products, and other trade updates.
- You can leave the mailing list whenever you wish. This can be done through emails that you have received from us, or by contacting us directly.
HOW DO WE GET PERMISSION FROM YOU TO GATHER INTELLIGENCE?
- When you provide us with your personal data while online shopping (for example, placing an order or choosing a delivery system), we assume you accept that we collect your personal data.
- If we need your personal information for something other than those mentioned above, such as marketing, we will ask your permission either directly or we will give you the opportunity to refuse to provide such information.
HOW CAN YOU FORBID US TO USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- After you have given us permission to use your information, or have agreed, for example, to receive e-mail marketing, you are able to still change your mind. You can withdraw your consent allowing us to contact you, collect, use or disclose information about you. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your personal information will be forwarded when legally required, or if you violate the data protection clause of our online shop.
WHERE DO WE STORE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- Our online shop platform is Shopify Inc. Shopify offers us a web shop platform to sell products and services to you.
- We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary for the processing criterion.
- If you order our newsletter, your contact details will be kept as long as you wish to receive a newsletter.
HOW DO WE PROTECT THE INFORMATION?
- In order to protect your personal information, we will take reasonable precautions and follow the best practices in this area to ensure that your personal data is not compromised, misused, accessed, exposed, altered or destroyed.
- When you provide us with your personal information, the data transfer will be encrypted using a secure SSL protocol technique. We comply with the requirements of PCI-DSS and we use generally accepted standards in the field.
- Yes. Cookies are small files transmitted by a website or service provider to the storage facility of your computer using your browser (if you have allowed this functionality). Cookies allow the site or service provider to identify the browser used by the visitor and to collect certain types of information. For example, cookies help the site to remember the products you left in the shopping basket.
- We use the information we receive from cookies for marketing.
THIRD-PARTY SERVICES AND LINKS
- We use different IT-services and some store and process personal data. We will ensure the security of personal data and the protection of privacy during all such processing.
- In the normal situation, third party operators collect, use and submit customer information only within the limits of their need. This allows the best use of the service provided by a third party operator.
- Internally, we deal with customer information in our corporate governance system and our customer management and marketing system.
- We also use personalisation in our advertising.
- Please note that some service providers may be located in a different legislation area than our online shop. If you decide to use the services of a third party which is located in a different legislation area than our online shop, your information may be used within the scope of the law of that service provider.
- If our online shop is merged or bought by another company, your personal data may be transferred to new owners so that the online shop can continue.
QUESTIONS AND FEEDBACK
- If you want to access, correct, obtain or delete information about yourself, that has been collected by our website, please contact us by email email@example.com.
Scandic Plastic Free Ltd